Re: [SLE] xemacs and ftp client
  • From: Robert Locke <robert.locke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 17:04:04 +0200
On Saturday 08 May 2004 15.15, Peter B Van Campen wrote:
> Hi Robert,
>
> Check out KBear, which should be included. I don't have 9.1 yet, and I
> don't use 'Personal', but KBear should be there.
>
> PeterB

Tanks,
But I can't find it!

I opened Control Center -> YaST2 modules -> Software -> Install and Remove
Software and used that search function. No result.

I took a shell
man KBear
which KBear
whereis KBear
without any luck.
I even searched the 3 cd's with
find /media/cdrom/ -name '*ear*' -print

Where do I go wrong?
And how do I install any kind of software with help of YaST2?

Tanks,
Robert