Re: [SLE] xemacs and ftp client
  • From: Clayton <suselist@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 15:25:35 +0200
On Saturday 08 May 2004 15:15, Peter B Van Campen wrote:
> Hi Robert,
>
> Check out KBear, which should be included. I don't have 9.1 yet,
> and I don't use 'Personal', but KBear should be there.

I can't speak for Gnome, but in KDE there is a setting that allows you
to integrate KBear into Konqeror. Makes it super convenient for
doing any FTP stuff since then the client is part of your file
manager, and you can copy paste to and from the FTP server as if it
was just another local or network mount point.

C.