xemacs and ftp client
  • From: Robert Locke <robert.locke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 14:50:46 +0200
Hi all,

Two simple(?) questions. I'm new on SuSE 9.9 personal.

Is there some ftp client with a user GUI included?
How do I install things like gFTP(www.gftp.org)?
With Yast or...? And then how?

(I really feel stupid, but I've tried and tried and it just seems to me like
it's no way of adding any thing that's not included in the distibution. The
rest looks pretty good with dependency checks and so. But I can't figure out
how to include new things.)

And why isn't xemacs included in SuSE 9.0?
Or is it? Well, Kate is ok, but it's not xemacs.

Best regards,
Robert

< Previous Next >