No gnome shutdown/reboot/power-off on logout in SuSE 9.0...
  • From: Roy Butler <roy.butler@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 21:39:44 -0700
Hi,

I'm getting no gnome shutdown/reboot/power-off on logout in SUSE 9.0 (as a non-root user), though if I logout and go back to the display manager I can do it from there. This is just a cosmetic issue and I think I've tracked it down to the lack of the PAM console module for security reasons. Is this correct or am I just missing something? I also found threads about being in the proper group or having execute access to the underlying commands, but that didn't seem to lead anywhere.

Thanks,
Roy

  • No further messages