Cyrus question: How to delete directories
  • From: Jim Sabatke <jsabatke@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 20:26:08 -0700
I got cyrus running on one box. (woohoo)

My problem, until I stumbled on the proper sequence for creating mailboxes and users, and where the files went, I created some mailboxes in cyradm in the /var/spool/imap directory. Nothing will ever go to those mailboxes.

The problem is. for some reason, those folders show up in all users' mailbox directory listing. If I delete them manually, they still show up, but with errors.

I want them to go away. Anyone know how?

BTW, I can share the mailbox creation process with anyone who needs it. It doesn't seem to be documented anywhere that I could find.

--
Jim Sabatke
Hire Me!! - See my resume at http://my.execpc.com/~jsabatke

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

< Previous Next >