Re: [SLE] Kmail and GPG
  • From: Adalberto Castelo <castelo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 11:43:28 -0400

This list is appropriate, and so would be the suse-kde list, I think.

You should include what versions you have running, so people can help you. All
I can tell you is that I do not seem to have the problem you describe, with
suse 9 stock (with all updates).

Some troubleshooting: does replying without signing show the same problem? Are
you sure you don't have any filters that are affecting sent messages?

Good luck.