Power Save Mode
  • From: Greg Wallace <gregwallace@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 13:39:49 -0800
Is there some way to disable this? I'm running SuSE 8.1 Professional. I
have a screen saver set up, but after it runs a few minutes, my machine goes
into power save mode (screen goes dark and the monitor light turns from a
solid green to a flashing green). Not much good to have a screen saver set
up if the system goes into power save mode. I've looked but I can't find
where to disable this. Any help greatly appreciated.

Greg Wallace