Re: [SLE] 9.1 unuseably slow
  • From: Damon Register <damon.w.register@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 07:29:16 -0700
Peter B Van Campen wrote:

Hi Dude,

Please set the right date before sending email! :0)
Although there is a bit of a breakdown in manners today, here in
the south (southeast USA) some still attempt to teach manners to
their children. One rule is "if you can't say anything good,
don't say anything at all". If you had written that along with
some useful answer to his question, I doubt anyone would object
but you didn't offer any help.

Your own words are coming back to bite you. In
http://lists.suse.com/archive/suse-linux-e/2003-Dec/3328.html
you wrote

Those who can >do
Those who can't >criticize
So I say: "Either Lead, Follow, or get out of the way"

Damon Register