no more X and graphical login after modules recompiling
Dear all,

I have encountered a problem after recompiling modules and their installation: I have used the command

make menuconfig

in order to change some settings, then I have compiled and installed the modules (all modules about USB communication services and ATM)
and rebooted my machine. After the machine restarted, login graphical interface (and so also X) did not start anymore, and machine went in the text mode.
I have checked XF86config file and I have realized that nvida modules were not supported. I have reinstalled them with NVIDIA script, and everything seemed to be ok.
I have started XF86 but, even if X appeared in front of me, there was not the login graphical interface.
Does anyone have a possible solution to this problem??
My OS is Linux SUSE 9.0 Pro, kernel 2.4.21-99.

Thanks to all

LM