9.1 and XFS
  • From: Glenn Holmer <gholmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 12:44:00 -0500
Yikes! I just tried to install 9.1 with the root partition as XFS,
and it failed spectacularly -- YaST said he couldn't mount it, and
there was a stack trace splattered all over one of the consoles!
Anybody else seen this? It happened twice in a row; on the third
try I used Reiser and now that machine is happily loading packages...

Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)
"Calling Linux in general GNU/Linux, I think is just ridiculous."
-Linus Torvalds