RE: [SLE] SuSE 9.0 & KDE 3.2

If I understand you correctly, the functions which no longer work are
provided by package kdebase3-SuSE.
This pckage is flagged as conflicting with the kdebase3 package supplied was
part of KDE 3.2.

I think you will need to uninstall kdebase3-SuSE as part of your KDE 3.2
installation
Please search this list for earlier posts about kdebase3-SuSE with more
detailed information.

hth

--
Regards,
Sylvanus

Twist it, stomp it, bounce it, shake it
'Cos you know the vibe is what you make it

|* This message has been sent from the British Energy Group.
|*
|* British Energy plc
|* Registered Office:-
|* Redwood Crescent, Peel Park, East Kilbride, G74 5PR, United Kingdom
|* Registered in Scotland (Number 162273). Tel: +44 (0) 1355 262000
|*
|* This email message and any attachments are for the use of the addressee only. If you are not
|* the addressee you may not copy or use or disclose the contents of this email to anyone else.
|* British Energy's communications systems may be monitored and recorded by the company.
|*
|* If you believe you have received this email in error please notify us by telephoning +44 (0)1452 653113.
|*

< Previous Next >