Re: [SLE] 9.1 IS shipping!
  • From: Jack Malone <jmalone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 06:48:16 -0500
At 12:08 AM 5/5/2004, Matthew Johnson wrote:

On Tue, 2004-05-04 at 19:36, Fred Miller wrote:
> SUSE sent me notice that my 9.1 Pro. Upgrade DID ship today!
>
> Fred

Mine shows to be delivered today i will see if it comes. hehehehe.

want get to play with it today though if it does come too many other problems due to that gaobot.?? virus at work on my network. I went to reload windows on a machine an before i could get it patch it got that durn thing an caused me no end of problems for 4 days til i found the last of it an eradicated it. hehehehehe

man i wish i go all linux at work but can do it yet.

jack