loosing profiles in Mozilla
  • From: Luca Mollica <luca_mollica@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 13:38:45 +0200
Dear all,

after performing a normal ssh login on the machine I am currently working on
(say,A) from another computer (say B, both using SUSE 9.0), I have
encountered troubles with mozilla on machine A: my login profile has been
lost, now I have created another mozilla profile named luca that has been
configured under directory /home/luca/.mozilla/luca-1, and I can see another
folder named luca.
I have tried to change settings but quite unsuccessfully, my profiles remains
the new, even if I try to play with mv/cp commands in order to replace the
new directory luca-1 with the former luca(nothing has been permantly
deleted), but no effect has been generated.
So, do you have any suggestion in order to recover the old profile???

Thanks

LM

< Previous Next >