Re: [SLE] Bad Disks
> At 01:16 PM 5/4/2004 -0700, Jim Sabatke wrote:
> >It seems like every release of SuSE that I buy, I end up with one disk
> >that reads erratically. With 9.0 Pro it's disk 4.
> >
> >The first thing I do with a new distro is to put the CDs into jewel
cases.

> >Does anyone have a way of cleaning/polishing CDs?

well... i´ve already used white teethpaste (no mentol) with some sucess...
you have to first make a thin camade (i guess is that the rigth word...) and
wait it to get dry, and after that, polish the disc, VERY smoothly

it had worked to me all the 5 or 6 times i´ve had to remove LIGTH scratches
from my disks