Re: [SLE] WordPerfect
  • From: BandiPat <penguin0601@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 06:30:03 -0400
On Monday 03 May 2004 11:50 pm, David Herman wrote:
> On Monday 03 May 2004 11:45 am, David Johanson wrote:
> > Gary wrote:
> > ><snip>

> > Yes, I like it a lot and this is from one who served as a beta
> > testor for the WP and PR programs for over 10 years. It perfomes
> > quite well, and has handled everythign I thrown itss way with
> > aplomb. I can HIGHLY recommed it!
>
> From their site it sounds like this is a native (not wine dependent)
> version, is this true.
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> dh
> Don't shop at ZipZoomFly.com!
************

Yes, their WP product has had a natural Linux version for quite
sometime. It was their Office suite that ran under Wine. From
visiting the site, it sounds like they might be ready to get back in
the Linux game. I hope it's not too late for them. We have some very
nice replacement programs available, but then many of us grew up using
WP on many platforms, so it has an attraction still.

Lee
Registered Linux User #225206
On any other day, that might seem strange...

< Previous Next >