Re: [SLE] Login screen
  • From: Russ <bigrig64@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 15:41:21 -0700
Try:

Control Center/System Administration/login manager

I think that may be what you need. It may not but it's a start.

Russ

Michael Satterwhite wrote:

OK, I've got *MOST* of the install problems with my new 9.0 system worked out.
Right now, when I boot up the system, it doesn't give me a login prompt. The computer *IS* on a home network - and even if it weren't, I wouldn't want anyone who picked up my laptop to be able to get into it. I'm sure there's a way to get the kdm login screen at startup, but darned if I see it.

Can one of you gurus point me at the config option?

tia
- ---Michael

iD8DBQFAlsZnjeziQOokQnARAts1AJ9Kit93kCjRmsGcMeYKAez3ssYX3gCeI/+c
def/qk5qogjJKhnrsGH6olY=
=d/gk