Re: [SLE] Uploading Photos
  • From: "James D. Ivey" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 15:00:16 -0700
My apologies if I'm reading the question wrong, but I'm not sure it's a
Linux question as much as a free pic hosting question.

Are these sites helpful?
http://photos.yahoo.com/
http://picturecenter.kodak.com/

Regards,

Jim

--
James D. Ivey <jim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Law Offices of James D. Ivey

This e-mail address is heavily spammed and heavily filtered. It's
better to reach me through my web site: http://www.iveylaw.com