Re: [SLE] Uploading Photos
  • From: James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 17:10:20 -0400
marcia wrote:
Dear All,

I was wondering if there is a way to upload one's digital camera photos to a webpage forum that one belongs to without having a webpage of your own. Is there a way such as in Konqueror to do this or is there a linux app to do this with? I have Suse 8.2 and a Sony digital camera that works well with Suse 8.2.

I have an HP camera, which appears to my computer as a USB attached drive. This means it's simply a matter of moving the image file to the web site, the same way as you would, if it were on your hard drive.

All ;-)