Re: [SLE] Kernel Update - Suse Enterprise Server 8
  • From: Hartmut Meyer <hartmut.meyer@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 19:41:50 +0200
Hi,

On Monday 03 May 2004 18:15, Carla Cristina Alonzo Duclós wrote:

> I have a server with Suse Enterprise Server 8.
>
> I need to update my kernel. But, I can't use YAST, because my server is not
> connected to the internet.
>
> Where can I find kernel packages to download ?

Go here:

http://portal.suse.com/psdb/productspage.html

and follow the link to the product you use (you said SLES8, but you did not
mention the hardware platform). Then choose the most recent kernel update
offered from the list of available updates.

If you have any trouble with it, write to support@xxxxxxxx (include your 14
digit registration code) amd they will help you.

Greetings from Bremen
hartmut

< Previous Next >