Re: [SLE] Uploading Photos
  • From: Bruce Marshall <bmarsh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 14:54:16 -0400
On Monday 03 May 2004 12:40 pm, marcia wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I was wondering if there is a way to upload one's digital camera photos
> to a webpage forum that one belongs to without having a webpage of your
> own. Is there a way such as in Konqueror to do this or is there a linux
> app to do this with? I have Suse 8.2 and a Sony digital camera that
> works well with Suse 8.2.

> Thanks,
>
> Marcia

Depends on the nature of the web site. Do they have a mechanism (like
Shutterfly does) for uploading from a browser? If you had your own web site
you'd probably use FTP so maybe they also want you to use FTP.

You'd have to find out more about how they want pictures uploaded.

+ Bruce S. Marshall bmarsh@xxxxxxxxxx Bellaire, MI 05/03/04 14:52 +
"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain;
and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Albert
Einstein