OT ( was Re: [SLE] SuSE 9.1 and YaST License)
Bob Pearson Wrote:

"I apologize because I should move this to the OT list but I think that
Novell
buying SuSE was a great thing. Not because of this but because I think
Novell
is not going to hurt but in fact help SuSE a great deal. SuSE rocks and so
does Philipp Thomas."

I hope Bob is right! When Novell acquired Word Perfect and put out WP6.1
that was one of the BEST WP releases ever. I hope they approach SuSE in the
same way. Let us all hope that the corporate ownership changes help the
distribution and not destroy it. Mdk is a classic example of corporate
changes effectively killing a distro. I don't know if it will ever recover.
We will keep our fingers crossed.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D., P.E.
RANKIN * BERTIN, PLLC