Re: [SLE] Contribution in Samba development.
  • From: Anders Johansson <andjoh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 14:39:41 +0200
On Monday 03 May 2004 12.19, Örn Hansen wrote:
> I suspect you mean "to participate" ... to take apart, is to take a car,
> and start removing all it's parts until you have no car left, only a bunch
> of spare parts.

I don't think the difference between 'take a part' and 'take apart' is big
enough to warrant confusion.

In any case, the 'english' in 'suse-linux-english' isn't a part of the topic.
If it were, I might have made a joke about someone who confuses "its" with
"it's" correcting other people's use of English. As it is, I'll keep such
thoughts to myself.

< Previous Next >