Re: [SLE] Quanta Question
  • From: Jake <me@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 12:50:43 +0100
On Monday 03 May 2004 03:33, Joe Dufresne wrote:

> href="mailto:nqs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Klamath%20dam%20run%20pictures";>e
>mail</a> them to me, and I will incorporate them into this page</p>

Konqueror and Mozilla display the above lines of html with the 'email'
underlined as you wish (or at least they do on my system).

>also, in my sig, how do i get it not to put a space between each line?

You have used the <p> </p> tags on each line of your sig, which has the effect
of inserting the empty lines. Use <br> at the end of each line of your sig
instead. Like this:

Joe Dufresne<br>
Webmaster<br>
Southern Oregon Scouts<br>