Re: [SLE] Quanta Question
  • From: Jim Sabatke <jsabatke@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 02 May 2004 15:44:13 -0700
Joe Dufresne wrote:

It's really an HTML question in general rather than a Quanta question.

You could find lots of examples by viewing the source for any website that has an HTML link. Your browser can probably do that.

Here's a snippet of HTML code that does this:

--
Jim Sabatke
Hire Me!! - See my resume at http://my.execpc.com/~jsabatke

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.