Re: [SLE] problem with OO Data Source Admin
  • From: Stephen W <winstephen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 13:34:12 -0700 (PDT)

--- Sjoerd Hiemstra
<penguinista.frisiana144@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Stephen W wrote:
> > When I try to make a form letter and open the
> > data source administration dialogue box there is a
> > significant portion missing on the right side -
... snip
> > Any ideas?
>
> I had this sort of problems with OO 1.0 that came
> with SuSE 8.2.
> I guess it only applies to 800x600 screens and
> below.
> Then I upgraded to OO 1.1.0 and these glitches were
> gone.

... snip ...

Changed the resolution and the dialogue box is all
there... but sure is hard on this old man's eyes...

Thanks - at least I know it all available... perhaps I
will go back to the 800x600 until I need to use the
DataSource Admin...

Thanks again,

=====
Stephen W
Sarasota, FL

"A merry heart doeth good like a medicine ..." Proverbs