Re: [SLE] NFS volumes at boot
  • From: Jim Sabatke <jsabatke@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 02 May 2004 10:22:07 -0700
Michael Satterwhite wrote:

Are you running nfs at boot time? My fstab looks like yours and my directories mount at boot. You should have some nfs programs in /etc/init.d like nfs, nfslock, nfsserver, plpnfsd.

Also, are you getting any boot error messages?

--
Jim Sabatke
Hire Me!! - See my resume at http://my.execpc.com/~jsabatke

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.