Re: [SLE] WP8 for Linux
  • From: Sjoerd Hiemstra <penguinista.frisiana144@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 13:24:54 +0200

Date: Sat, 01 May 2004 18:46:31 +0200

'+0200' would indicate that he lives in the same timezone as you (and I)
do. *That* made me think he was not in North America.

BTW, I found an update on the WP8 news already.
Taken from the WP8 for Linux newsgroup (btw, note the '-0400' in the
date)

From: "Leon A. Goldstein" <metapsych@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 20:08:56 -0400

Here is where you can order the "new" WP8 in Europe:
http://shop.mensys.nl/cgi-bin/db2www/MNS_art2.d2w/report?artname=&catname=LINUXWP8

The description at this website (in English) at present implies they are
selling the old download version, but it is, according to the poster
(who ordered and received a copy), the full WP8 version previously
described.

For WP8 users who need German, Italian, Nederlands, or Spanish
languages, which are not included in the new Corel WP8/Linux release,
please read my Linux Journal article for instructions how to install the
language modules, and a source for downloading them.
http://www.linuxjournal.com/article.php?sid=7475&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

< Previous Next >