Re: [SLE] [9.0] Another sensors question
  • From: Adolph & Sharon Weidanz <timeto.paws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 01 May 2004 21:29:21 -0700
Joe Morris (NTM) wrote:
On 05/02/2004 11:05 AM, Adolph & Sharon Weidanz wrote:

Thanks for the answer. that worked great and even got the temps from the MB and CPU working, now I just got to get the fan display to show and I'll be really happy...

I assume you know for a fan to show, it must be a 3 wire fan with a sensor, and plugged into the motherboard. If that is the case and they don't show up, check the /etc/sensors.conf.

The fan plugged in for the cpu is showing up, but not the one for the two fans (three wire) connected to the mobo. I beleive, that if and when I can get the i2c-nforce2.o to be recoginzed by sensor-detect it will pick up the other two.

< Previous Next >