Re: [SLE] [9.0] Another sensors question
  • From: "Joe Morris (NTM)" <Joe_Morris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 02 May 2004 09:02:28 +0800
On 05/02/2004 11:05 AM, Adolph & Sharon Weidanz wrote:

Thanks for the answer. that worked great and even got the temps from the MB and CPU working, now I just got to get the fan display to show and I'll be really happy...

I assume you know for a fan to show, it must be a 3 wire fan with a sensor, and plugged into the motherboard. If that is the case and they don't show up, check the /etc/sensors.conf.

--
Joe Morris
New Tribes Mission

< Previous Next >