Re: [SLE] Suse Linux 9.1 und Symbios SCSI
  • From: Hartmut Meyer <hartmut.meyer@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 22:43:35 +0200
Hi,

On Saturday 01 May 2004 21:53, Alexander Hehmann wrote:

> My Davicontrol 2976UW oviously dosnt work correctly with the new kernel.
> Starting from DVD the module sym53c8xx is loaded, but no devices are
> listed. In Suse 9.0 with kernel 2.4 all worked perfectly...
> In the output log, I found nothing suspicious.

What do you see in /var/log/messages when you modprobe the module (make sure
it is not laoded before)?

Besides: it's not very likely you'll find many people here on the English list
that could tell you about 9.1 yet. The German list is a better place to ask.
At least for the moment.

Greetings from Bremen
hartmut