Strange bounces.
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin1.listas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 01:12:25 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

For some time now, I and some other people are receiving bounces like
this whenever I (or others) send mails to SLS:

|We have received the message sent to email address:
|
|32793@xxxxxxxxxxxx
|
|however, this address is not a valid subscription or removal address on
|this system. Please check the address and try sending your message again.

or:

|We have received the message sent to email address:
|
|97391@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
|
|however, this address is not a valid subscription or removal address on
|this system. Please check the address and try sending your message again.

They usually start on Fridays, and stop on Mondays or Tuesdays, after
several reports to SuSE Linux lists owners (and no comments from them,
that's why I write here - I think I miss Chris; once I even had to write
to "support" to get attention).

What is happening? Somebody knows what those domains are, why they bounce,
and why can they not be banned from ever resubscribing every week and
bouncing back?

I'm getting tired... :-/

--
Cheers,