Re: [SLE] right click from keyboard
  • From: "Hylton Conacher (ZR1HPC)" <hylton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 18:37:25 +0200
Scott Wrobel wrote:

I am assuming it is possable to enable the right click button that is found on most keyboards but i don't know how. any suggestions?
Scott
Scott, if you do come across a reference for keyboard mouse clicks do let me know as it is something I have wondered for a while.

I'll see if I can pick up anything on Google or DMOZ for 'mouse clicks from the keyboard'.

--
The Little Helper
Hylton Conacher - Licenced ex-Windows user (apart from Quicken)