Re: [SLE] External Duxbury V.92 modems on SuSE 9.0?
  • From: "Hylton Conacher (ZR1HPC)" <hylton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 18:33:37 +0200
BandiPat wrote:
On Thursday 18 March 2004 03:44 am, Hylton Conacher (ZR1HPC) wrote:

I'm in the process of getting a new machine and with all the hoohaa
regarding internal modems and linux I decided to go for an external
serial unit.

The question is, can anyone confirm that the Duxbury external does
work on SuSE 9.0. I know external modems are supposed to work but
what about external USB ones, in case I can't get a serial one?

Thoughts/experiences?

Stay with the serial types!
Never fear Lee I was not thinking of going USB, just investigating really if anyone had used the Duxbury modem with a serial conx?

--
The Little Helper
Hylton Conacher - Licenced ex-Windows user (apart from Quicken)