Re: [SLE] Missing services after upgrade of KDE?
  • From: Rikard Johnels <rikjoh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 08:59:36 +0100

On Friday 19 March 2004 22:50, Richard Bos wrote:
> Op vrijdag 19 maart 2004 22:28, schreef Rikard Johnels:
> > I am using apt, and no matter how i read the manpages, i still cant get
> > it to force the install..
> > I keep getting the kwin.so issue...
> >
> > What would be the exact syntax to get the thing installed??
>
> apt --force-rpm install kdebase3-SuSE
>
> --
> Richard Bos
> Without a home the journey is endless

# apt --force-rpm install kdebase3-SuSE
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

that package should be filed.

kdebase3-SuSE: Depends: kdebase3 but it is not going to be installed
Depends: kwin.so
E: Broken packages

- --

/Rikard

Rikard Johnels email : rikjoh@xxxxxxxxx
Web : http://www.rikjoh.com
Mob : +46 (0)735 05 51 01

< 15 28 DF 78 67 98 B2 16 1F D3 FD C5 59 D4 B6 78 46 1C EE 56 >