Re: [SLE] Are there any howto's for networking setup?
  • From: Jim Sabatke <jsabatke@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 12:22:45 -0600
Scott Wrobel wrote:

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Sabatke" <jsabatke@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: suse-linux-e@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2004 04:13 AM
Subject: [SLE] Are there any howto's for networking setup?

I have an old DNS and Bind book, but things seem to have changed, especially with Yast doing the setup.

--
Jim Sabatke

just do a google for BIND 9, DHCP, or anything else. I did and i got many howto's, but i am still having problems because most of the howto's are out of date. my advice is to start tinkering and ask lots of questions. if you want good feedback provide lots of info on what you have done and what you are trying to achive.
scott

FadMart - http://www.fadmart.com - An Associate of the World's Largest Store!

Thanks Scott. Actually, I had done just that (googling) and found the same thing you did.

--
Jim Sabatke
Hire Me!! - See my resume at http://my.execpc.com/~jsabatke

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

< Previous Next >