Re: [SLE] Are there any howto's for networking setup?
  • From: "Scott Wrobel" <saw424@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 17:28:14 +0000

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Sabatke" <jsabatke@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: suse-linux-e@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2004 04:13 AM
Subject: [SLE] Are there any howto's for networking setup?

I have an old DNS and Bind book, but things seem to have changed,
especially with Yast doing the setup.

--
Jim Sabatke

just do a google for BIND 9, DHCP, or anything else. I did and i got many howto's, but i am still having problems because most of the howto's are out of date. my advice is to start tinkering and ask lots of questions. if you want good feedback provide lots of info on what you have done and what you are trying to achive.
scott

FadMart - http://www.fadmart.com - An Associate of the World's Largest Store!