Re: [SLE] newbie video editing
  • From: Silviu Marin-Caea <silviu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 17:34:10 +0200
MWafkowski wrote:

I agree with one of the original responders that you don't want to give a
kid just getting into "serious" computing the negative experience of lame
software (and thereby also a bad experience of Linux).

It pays to be OS agnostic when it come to the applications you require.

Problem is that the original poster doesn't have enough experience himself with video under Linux to be able to teach the kid.

I bet that _I_ could do perfectly the job he describes only with existing Linux tools. Even if I didn't practically do any of that stuff, I know that there is Linux software that can do it.

< Previous Next >