Vi
  • From: Lovette Burland <Lovette.Burland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 14:19:36 -0000

Hi

When ever I tried to save a file in vi or vim I get this error message.
"E138: Can't write viminfo file /root/.viminfo!" Hit ENTER or type command
to continue. This only comes when in root

Any advise please

Lovette

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com

This message has been checked for all known viruses on behalf of Vivista by MessageLabs.

http://www.messagelabs.com or Email: mailsweeper.info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Vivista formerly Securicor Information Systems for further information http://www.vivista.co.uk

< Previous Next >