Re: [SLE] Fw: Corel's new WordPerfect 8 for Linux !
  • From: Doug McGarrett <dmcgarrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 19:37:37 -0500
I will be getting the Linux 9.1 when it comes out. What would I
have to do to run WordPerfect on that OS, or is it possible?
I am putting together a new faster machine, and I will wait until
the new SuSE comes out to install it. But I have used WP for
years, and like it. (I actually liked WP 5.2 better.)

--doug