Re: [SLE] One more dumb network question
  • From: Jim Sabatke <jsabatke@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 14:34:34 -0600
C Hamel wrote:

On Thursday 18 March 2004 13:52, Jim Sabatke wrote:

I've got my PCs seeing each other now. How do I get the 2nd PC to see
the internet on the first PC?

--
Jim Sabatke
Hire Me!! - See my resume at http://my.execpc.com/~jsabatke

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with
ketchup.

You'll have to use IP Forwarding & specify the Default Route for your 2nd box, for starters. You'll also have to make sure your IPs for the ISP are specified in resolv.conf.

domain local
nameserver 205.247.xxx.xx
nameserver 205.247.xxx.xx

OK, thanks. Is there a site where I can learn to do all this?

Thanks,