Re: [SLE] One more dumb network question
  • From: C Hamel <vgm2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 14:28:54 -0600

On Thursday 18 March 2004 13:52, Jim Sabatke wrote:
> I've got my PCs seeing each other now. How do I get the 2nd PC to see
> the internet on the first PC?
>
> --
> Jim Sabatke
> Hire Me!! - See my resume at http://my.execpc.com/~jsabatke
>
> Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with
> ketchup.
You'll have to use IP Forwarding & specify the Default Route for your 2nd box,
for starters. You'll also have to make sure your IPs for the ISP are
specified in resolv.conf.

domain local
nameserver 205.247.xxx.xx
nameserver 205.247.xxx.xx

- --
...CH
Avoid doing business with 'The Link' ISP.
SuSE Is All U Need
Linux user# 313696
Linux box# 199365