Question
  • From: C Hamel <vgm2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 13:11:54 -0600

You've used mldonkey for awhile, I gather, and I am curious about the behavior
when one shuts it down & reinitializes it.

I made the mldonkey directory & put the compliled mlnet in it. I am using the
web interface and yesterday all the extraneous files were contained in that
directory. This morning I shut it down for awhile, then reinitialized it.
First, I had to recover all my d/l files, which confused me a little. Next,
I noted that all the exraneous files were now contained in the /home/<user/
directory rather than the one I created. I did reload it from within the
mldonkey directory, so deleted the files in the /home directory. Later, they
were back. What is going on?? I'm puzzled.
- --
...CH
Avoid doing business with 'The Link' ISP.
SuSE Is All U Need
Linux user# 313696
Linux box# 199365