Re: [SLE] Cron Jobs
  • From: Donald Henson <wepin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 10:05:35 -0700
On Thu, 2004-03-18 at 02:56, Roland Hill wrote:

> Know how you feel!
>
> Others have mentioned crontab -e. I didn't know about this until they
> responded to your post.

Yes. It appears that once you understand it, entering a cron job is
trivial but there's also a pretty large learning curve. Those who
already know how to do it forget that newbies seem to have a lot of
trouble understanding cron jobs. Anyway, thanks for your response. I'll
put it in the queue with all the other responses and see if I can get
the light to come on.

Don Henson