External Duxbury V.92 modems on SuSE 9.0?
  • From: "Hylton Conacher (ZR1HPC)" <hylton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 10:44:48 +0200
I'm in the process of getting a new machine and with all the hoohaa regarding internal modems and linux I decided to go for an external serial unit.

The question is, can anyone confirm that the Duxbury external does work on SuSE 9.0. I know external modems are supposed to work but what about external USB ones, in case I can't get a serial one?

Thoughts/experiences?
--
The Little Helper
Hylton Conacher - Licenced ex-Windows user (apart from Quicken)