KMail and lost messages
  • From: Marek Libra <mlibra@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 09:35:23 +0100
Hi All,

I connect using Dial-Up. During and after downloading messages by KMail using
POP3 (no copy left on server) I surfed in konqueror.
The KDE freezed (all emails was fetched, KMail was still running) - the mouse
pointer was moving but KDE didn't answer my clicks.
So I Ctrl-Alt-Shitf-backspace the X server after a minute waiting (I know, I
should try to kill konqueror or other from console, but ...)
After logging back a small count of emails stays in mailbox, but everything
else is lost.

Please, how to let to store the KMail all the emails to the mailbox
immediately after fetching?

Thanks. Marek
--
Marek Libra