acessing windows over a network
  • From: "Scott Wrobel" <saw424@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 03:20:27 +0000

I have samba, DHCP, and BIND 9 running properly on my linux box. There are 2 windows boxes on the network, a 98 and a 2000 pro. I used to be able to access folders on the linux box using the windows computer through samba. However this stopped as soon as i got DHCP and BIND running, could these be related?
Is it possable to brouse a network using linux the same way you brouse a network using windows, and if so how?
Thx, Scott

FadMart - http://www.fadmart.com - An Associate of the World's Largest Store!