Re: [SLE] samba 2.28 an file locking
  • From: "Joe Morris (NTM)" <Joe_Morris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 08:40:57 +0800
On 03/18/2004 12:41 AM, Jack Malone wrote:

Hello. after getting suse 9.0 loaded on a new machine here an configuring samba 2.28 that came on the cd's I'm having a locking problem with some access database files.
Check the oplock options. I had this same problem samba > 2.25. they must have fixed something that was broke before or something. Anyway, check the oplock options for the share in question. I'll check which options I needed to change when I get to work. Another option is to install samba 3, which works even better for me.

--
Joe Morris
New Tribes Mission