Re: [SLE] xmms-diskwriter for Suse
  • From: "Joe Morris (NTM)" <Joe_Morris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 07:45:26 +0800
On 03/18/2004 06:04 AM, marcia wrote:

I have been looking everywhere for the version 1.2.7 xmms-diskwriter for suse to match the xmms player 1.2.7 version that I have on my Suse 8.2. Does anyone know where to get this version?

Not sure I understand. I have 8.2, xmms 1.2.7, and the diskwriter is an output plugin available in the SuSE package, no need to get it from anywhere. Just choose it as the output (and configure where you want to write the files.). It works well, and is a great way to turn an mp3 into a wav files for cd audio. It is so fast.

--
Joe Morris
New Tribes Mission