Evolution message sorting
  • From: Mike Partyka <mpartyka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 16:45:05 -0600
Hello,

Having been using Evolution for the last two weeks and successfully
getting my Outlook .pst's imported i am feeling pretty good about the
switch.

BUT. . .I have the most recent version via red-carpet and can say the
message sorting ability is just about useless. I resort the list by date
most often and get messages from days ago or hours ago poping up to the
top. Anyone else experience this maddening behavior? Know of a way to
correct this? I have been through the FAQ's and online support guides
one Ximian.com but can't find anything about this.

Thanks,

< Previous Next >