randomly non-active keyboard
  • From: <andmer99@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 08:03:26 -0800 (PST)
Hi,

I've just installed the suse 9.0 (and all YOU
updates). I have the following problem:

Sometimes (randomly, 1 from 10), when I click with the
mouse in the text entry field, the cursor starts to
blink in the field, but there is no text that I type
in. When I click on desktop and back in the entry
field, everything is again OK.

I've noticed this behaviour in mozilla on javascript
pages (e.g Google search) and in some parts of Control
Center (e.g Yast2 modules - DNS and Host name).

Please help.
bye, andmer99

PS: I've updated from suse 7.3, where everything was OK...